First National Bank of Fort Stockton
1000 West Dickinson Blvd.
Fort Stockton, Texas 79735
The First National Bank of Fort Stockton opened for business on October 1, 1958, and is now in its fifth decade serving the people and businesses of Fort Stockton, Pecos County and, now, wherever our customers may be.
The bank opened in temporary quarters and later moved into a new permanent building at its present location on April 9, 1959. The bank's present quarters were materially expanded in 1977.
The founding directors included Edward Winkler, Conoly Brooks, Dr. Charles Oswalt, and Tom Stovell. The bank's first president was Tom Stovell from opening until 1966, who was followed by W. L. (Dub) Card, 1966-1984, Monte Brooks, 1984-1993, and Moody Graham, 1993-2008. Doug Burns joined the bank in 2007 as President and assumed the role of CEO and Chairman upon Mr. Graham's retirement in 2008.
The First National Bank of Fort Stockton has continually been a leader in providing its customers the most modern banking technology, products and services.